I don't know why, but for some reason, cleaning the blender just annoys me.
I find myself leaving a couple ounces of smoothie in the pitcher and storing it in the fridge. The next day, I don't have to wash it & I just start with a new recipe.
Yeah, I know.....some of you are saying "how hard can it be to wash a blender?"
Blah, blah, blah!!
I like to keep things simple OK? If it's too much work or it's too complicated, I'm gonna' lose interest real quick. I have way too much to do on a daily basis, so easy is breezy and that's how I like it!
So here we go with todays recipe. I'm liking this one ALOT!
Recipe # 2 Razzle Dazzle
12 baby carrots
1 apple with skin, remove seeds & stem
5 whole strawberries
2 cups of red rasberries (fresh or frozen) no sugar added
4 ounces of grapejuice
12 ounces of water
5 ice cubes
handful of spinach
large handful of kale
2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed
Blend on high. If you prefer a smoother smoothie, you'll need to blend a little longer than usual because of the rasberries. It should come out nice and smooth if you blend long enough.
This was lunch.....YUM!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Questions and comments welcome!